Other MODS PLEASE DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg this would be so awesome! We're TheSibs. (The link below works :D)
Because we do a lot of things our channel intro would be the best video to show or you could choose one you like.

Thank you! Much appreciated :)

Of course, your channel is great! I added you to the list. :)

Thanks for adding me in the queue :) I really appreciate it!

No problem, thank YOU for allowing me to upload one of your videos.

It would be really cool if you'd be able to upload one of mine? Any video of mine that you think is a good one(though I'd like to think my newer ones are a bit better).

33nvux2.png

Where YOUR videos trend...

YOUtube! is a new series being hosted on FirstAndMostPopular. It allows others to discover new and emerging channels. I will upload one of your videos and leave your channel link in the description. If people like your content, then they might subscribe. I have been studying SEO on YouTube for a few years, so your video has a good chance of being seen. I will also create an original thumbnail for your video.

My first video is getting 1500+ views a day, and currently has 130,000+. The problem is, I don't have the time or the energy to continue making compilations. I thought this would be a great way to help out small content creators.

NOTES:

- If you would like me to upload one of your videos, leave a reply to this thread. If you don't specify a video, I will choose one from your channel that I think best represents your content.

- bruh help a fellow youtuber out! Post my nba 2k15 my par is better than crew.. Or find one that's better.. Let me know bro I'll pay u $20 as well .. #PrettyBoiiGamers

You guys all have great channels! I've added everyone to the queue and I've modified my upload schedule (for YOUtube!) to Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If there's a back log of more then four weeks I might upload more frequently. :)

What are you actually doing this for? Because it just seems weird to just want to upload other people videos to your channel. Sorry if this comes off as rude. :\

What are you actually doing this for? Because it just seems weird to just want to upload other people videos to your channel. Sorry if this comes off as rude. :\
It's okay, I can see how it might seem a little strange. Basically, I got lucky with my first video and I'm getting 1500+ views a day, but I don't have the time or motivation to keep doing videos like that consistently. Since I'm good with SEO and stuff, I thought I might as well just use the channel to promote other people that deserve more subs.

Mon. Wed. Fri. - I post one video from someone who has requested here.
Tues. Thurs. Sat. - I'll be posting the first video from a famous YouTuber.
Random Sunday - A compilation

No videos are monetized and it's all just for fun and to help give a little exposure to other content creators. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back