Modern Warfare 3 Road to Commander!

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Hey everyone,

I'm going to be doing a Road to Commander as soon as I get MW3, so if any of you would like to play with me for a few games during this RTC, and be part of it, be on the channel, etc. let me know! If you live in Europe that's a big plus, but I'm willing to have US people as well, depends on how the connection will be. Anyway, here's a video discussing some RTC / MW3 stuff!

Nice introduction to your new video series I hope you find a few people to play and do videos with, is Road to Commander something to do with multiplayer or is that the name of the campaign?

It's where you record every single game in a prestige of COD, so that could be 100 games!
And a prestige is completely leveling up from level 1 to the max level, which is 80 in MW3 :)

It's where you record every single game in a prestige of COD, so that could be 100 games!
And a prestige is completely leveling up from level 1 to the max level, which is 80 in MW3 :)

I've only prestiged twice on my PSN account and almost once on my XBL account and that took me ages it seemed, I cant imagine how long 80 will take to reach :D Thanks for telling me what that meant too.

Back