"Modern Warfare 2" Is Possibly the Worst COD EVER | Hacked Again

Nice job watched your video about the mw3 booster that pisses me off just watching[DOUBLEPOST=1343769030][/DOUBLEPOST]Nice job watched your video about the mw3 booster that pisses me off just watching[DOUBLEPOST=1343769286][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry about the double post

MW2 Was possibly one of the greatest CODs ever. However on ps3 it's always been a hack fest. Xbox 360 however the worst you'll find in there is a lobby full of boosters these days. When it first came out though, I couldn't get enough of it man. I've got like 77 days played on that b***h lol

I am surprised that boosters still persist; they're fodder for everyone else. Although, I can see how they're a bigger epidemic to the game than actual "cheap" types of game play.

Ha! This is retarded! Lol... I was astounded when I saw it... Lol, and they sucked. Hey Check out my channel. I'm going to be uploading some glitches and hack tips... Like, showing you what hacks are hacks and glitches are glitches. Of course I'm not a hacker, but I'll be showing you who is. I'll be telling you what the hacks are called and if it is actually a hack. So, stay in touch with my channel... Right now all I have is gameplay, but if you want to see some of that I guess you can just go check it out @ www.youtube.com/user/IGNITEDGAMINGxMW3 or click this video and watch it, see if you like it, and if you do, proceed to more on my channel. Thanks!

VIDEO
[DOUBLEPOST=1343778374][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice job watched your video about the mw3 booster that pisses me off just watching[DOUBLEPOST=1343769030][/DOUBLEPOST]Nice job watched your video about the mw3 booster that pisses me off just watching[DOUBLEPOST=1343769286][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry about the double post
Oh, by the way... AfterShockGaming is this channel now. We have changed names...

No, VirtualWarTv is still the same guys...thanks for the great comments. I will check out and subscribe to your channels today.

Back