Gaming Mineholic Server

UninstallLife1

YTtalk Mad
mineholicforumimage.jpg
You are probably wondering, what is the Mineholic Server? It is a private, white-listed Minecraft server for commentators only. Every member will be recording what they get up to on the server, and we will be doing various community events and projects.​
At first, there will be a spawn village in which everyone shall have a plot to build their first house. In the village will be a nether portal. Wherever this goes shall be the nether hub. The nether hub will be used when people go off to settle their own base. They must build a nether portal there and link it to the hub.​
Current Members:
- UninstallLife1 (Me!)
- OxterManHD
- TalkNerdyToMe​
If you would like to get involved, please fill in the application form below and if there is spaces left, and we feel you have a good personality and decent quality content, you will be invited on. In the future, more spaces will open, and so you could get contacted down the line if you still do YouTube.​
Name:​
Gender (we want girls too!):​
Country (the server is hosted in EU, so US be prepared for maybe some lag):​
Channel Link (the one you will upload the videos too):​
Why should we let you on?:​
If you have any questions, post below and I will be happy to answer them. :D

I would apply if I didn't already get invited to another one :p Good luck with the server, hope it does well!

I would apply if I didn't already get invited to another one :p Good luck with the server, hope it does well!

:( Dude... I declare treason!

Joking aside. Thanks! :)

Any commitments on when you upload footage or is it jut when you can??
We would prefer quite a regular upload rate, like once a week, but everyone has a life and sometimes that can get in the way of recording, but if you are really inactive without a reasonable excuse, we gotta make space for more enthusiastic people.

Any commitments on when you upload footage or is it jut when you can??

We have an idea of the days that we will get together and record, but that might change in the future.

EDIT: Oh, looks like UninstallLife1 beat me to it! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375308786,1375308363][/DOUBLEPOST]If anyone is intrested in joining, I suggest doing it today because our first recording session is tomorow! xD

Name: Apoxa (Ethan)
Channel Link: Here
Why should we let you on?: I love minecraft and have uploaded some videos on it. I'm also friends with TalkNerdyToMe. :D

Name: Apoxa (Ethan)
Channel Link:
Why should we let you on?: I love minecraft and have uploaded some videos on it. I'm also friends with TalkNerdyToMe. :D

Sweet! I shall check your channel out in a bit, just watching The Science Show at the moment.

Back