Gaming Minecraft Server!

Sobrin

RPM Partner/Gamer
Hey guys. So in the next couple days I'll be launching a minecraft YouTube server, This has no requirements like some do saying you have to upload this many times or whatever. It's solely a place for youtubers to come on and play! Ill be posting the IP here soon when its all ready, This will be a place where you can build in survival or creative, you'll have to ask one of the staff for creative though. We will have a main town where anyone can build, I plan on making a news station where people can record "minecraft news videos" We can put on any mods/maps you want as long as we take a vote for it. You can even request the server to be white listed for specific series. We would be needing staff as I don't plan on protecting this server... Also it'll be on the newest bukkit! What do you guys think? Suggestions?

Note: This is not a official YTTALK server, This is solely owned by me and for use of members of the community

I think that is THE BEST idea! i would love to be staff and wwill look forward to using it for recording

Back