Minecraft help?

T0XiiCKiTTEN

Loving YTtalk
I don't think this is the right forum, but I think of this as a series technique advice. In minecraft I feel like I should have an ultimate goal. What should it be?

Edit: I play the xbox version.

Last edited:
For my series I'm doing at the moment, it was to get all the achievements. I kinda gave up on that though, so instead I'm just trying to complete the game and beat the Wither + the Ender Dragon. For my other (modded) series, I'm just exploring and trying to see how far I can get. That's the good thing about Minecraft - it's a sandbox, you can do whatever the f*ck you want xD

You can create your own series like I did on summer that I made a daily one with the goal of completing the game in the old fashion way as in beating the ender dragon. You can as well mod it and make your own goal adding bosses. Other thing you can do is play downloadable maps that have a story.

You can create your own series like I did on summer that I made a daily one with the goal of completing the game in the old fashion way as in beating the ender dragon. You can as well mod it and make your own goal adding bosses. Other thing you can do is play downloadable maps that have a story.
Well, I can't do that. I play the xbox version.

Back