Gaming Minecraft collabs

H Im 15 and am in east us and have 19 subscribers my skype is Austin Blue Which can be hard to find sorry so would be easier for me to contact you

H Im 15 and am in east us and have 19 subscribers my skype is Austin Blue Which can be hard to find sorry so would be easier for me to contact you

I will try and find you after school - mine is Lana WB and then type United Kingdom and hopefully it'll come up

Hey, I'm not sure if you still want to collab, but I'm up for it! I have 16 subscribers, not sure if that matters though :p I saw a few of your videos (nice thumbnails by the way) and it looks interesting! My Skype is real_burnt_toasty (dumb name, I know, but it's a thing) and I'm available most of the day!
And I also am starting a Crazy Craft series soon, it would be cool if you could join :D
Hey, I'd be interested in collaborating if you want! if yes, my skype is MissNerdyMoon

Hey, are you still looking for people to collab with? I have been searching for a long time. I am 14, I live in Singapore though, I have only 6 subs but if you want to collab with me, I would love it! Thinking of starting a prison series too. :D

hey i have 13 subs and would be great to collab with im 14 though but im about to be 15 too so yea i was just wondering if you would want to

Back