Itz Bishwas

Hey my channel name is Itz Bishwas and I am a Minecraft Gaming Channel. I am looking for someone to make videos with often, and we could do any type of game mode. You must have Skype with good internet connections and a Minecraft account as well (duh...).

Yo I would like to collab man. Here is some info about my channel I have 32 subs, it is for funny moments and ummm well I upload when ever I can. If you want to check out my channel it is called ControlFreakz. Also I am going to be honest I tried to do walkthroughs and they turned out bad sooo try and avoid them lol. If you want to talk my email is on my channel and you can message me from youtube itself if ya didn't know :p but yeah that is it... Have a good day man and if you don't want to collab I hope you find someone soon peace.

Hey my channel name is Itz Bishwas and I am a Minecraft Gaming Channel. I am looking for someone to make videos with often, and we could do any type of game mode. You must have Skype with good internet connections and a Minecraft account as well (duh...).
Hello, i am searching for the exact thing as you.... i have 114 subs and i also do MC and need collabs BADLY

I am interested and would like to collab My Skype is BlueParox (Same as my channel) and as well as you up for anything.
Also i am 15.

Hey im also looking for some people to collaborate with my skype name is thepokemaster1077 and my youtube name is ThePixelCrafter10 mind you i barley have 83 subscriber's.

Back