Minecraft Channel - Imaginative and New Content!

Thanks for the advice! We realise that Minecraft channels are now more popular due to people like the Yogscast and Syndicate etc.. but we aim to bring videos which are unique about Minecraft.. if you understand. We've found niches in the market on things people have never made videos on which people could found useful/entertaining so we're focusing on them and building a community right now. Thanks for checking out the post though!

Thats good to hear :) Keep that up and viewers will fly on by :). My view on syndicate is I don't like him, Knew him before he was famous on youtube. but the yogcast are awesome! They live near me in Bristol, England :)

Thats good to hear :) Keep that up and viewers will fly on by :). My view on syndicate is I don't like him, Knew him before he was famous on youtube. but the yogcast are awesome! They live near me in Bristol, England :)
I guess everybody likes different people on youtube. The channel is a joint one with my friend, Ed, but we really just want to build a community which will actually participate and watch the videos but with everybody setting up channels it's hard to get noticed these days. Oh well, we're going to keep working hard until we get there! :D

I guess everybody likes different people on youtube. The channel is a joint one with my friend, Ed, but we really just want to build a community which will actually participate and watch the videos but with everybody setting up channels it's hard to get noticed these days. Oh well, we're going to keep working hard until we get there! :D

EXACTLY! Thats the attitude you need! Stay positive :)

Hey I am at a similar stage in youtube as you are I would be grateful if you could check out my channel as I have some great minecraft videos too. I am aiming to get to 200 subscribers by the end of January so would be great if you could subscribe to me?

Hey I am at a similar stage in youtube as you are I would be grateful if you could check out my channel as I have some great minecraft videos too. I am aiming to get to 200 subscribers by the end of January so would be great if you could subscribe to me?
Hey, sure i'll check out your channel and if I like the content then i'll subscribe to you! It's hard getting started on youtube these days, but you just have to keep working hard, and set targets for yourself to achieve. That's what me and Ed do, have you checked out our channel?

Hey, sure i'll check out your channel and if I like the content then i'll subscribe to you! It's hard getting started on youtube these days, but you just have to keep working hard, and set targets for yourself to achieve. That's what me and Ed do, have you checked out our channel?
Yeah I can't listen at the moment though so I will view it properly soon and if I like will subscribe it likes 99.9% I will subscribe though so don't worry haha.

Nice channel. Subbed. maybe sub back? ;)
I do regular Minecraft stuff too :D

Why don't you use a screen recorder without a watermark? ;) it would take your videos to a new level ;) sneaky with the subscribe banner ;)

Why don't you use a screen recorder without a watermark? ;) it would take your videos to a new level ;) sneaky with the subscribe banner ;)
I would be grateful if you could check out my channel as I have some great minecraft videos too. I am aiming to get to 200 subscribers by the end of January so would be great if you could subscribe to me?

I understand where you're coming from and we are thinking of buying a screen recorder program so we wouldn't have a watermark but right now we are happy with using bandicam it's HD and we can easily cover the watermark. Thanks for subbing! I'll check out your channel now :)

I agree that minecraft is a little... common. but that doesn't stop me from watching it! Personally... I think I will be starting up a minecraft series later this year... But not right now. I also realize that my Chrono trigger series is losing its following. But hey! Whatever! The point is to do what you want to do!

Back