Services Minecraft Avatar!

GmanCrafter

Meow, I'm a dog.
First person to reply to this thread with their Minecraft username that actually produces minecraft content will get a minecraft avatar drawing! It may not be great, I'm just in need of something to experiment with as I am new to using a tablet! Won't be done for the next couple of days either!

First person to reply to this thread with their Minecraft username that actually produces minecraft content will get a minecraft avatar drawing! It may not be great, I'm just in need of something to experiment with as I am new to using a tablet! Won't be done for the next couple of days either!
Well I play minecraft with my friends account (petewins) and am PLANNING to make minecraft videos. Does that count?

I would love it if you drew my skin, unless the Taco would like his done. If not, my username is SpectralKnife.

You could do him ^ :)

You should see my skin, man. It's so sexy, my friend made it for me a while ago, and I've stuck with it since. I've been known to be a blood thirsty dinosaur due to it and the fact that I'm skillful at PvP ;)

Back