Microsoft Keyboard With Fingerprint ID

Smooth panning at the beginning! Did you make a dolly of some sort? It's well edited.

You could be getting more deserved views. I didn't check your tags but I spot a few things your neglecting that could help your SEO. Use more of the description. Not in a spam like like way. Write a bigger description (maybe use some of your script) in a fluent discussion type paragraph format (not key word list). This will help you get some better meta data attached to your content.

just to help you.. your title sucks: Microsoft Modern Wireless Keyboard With Fingerprint ID (EKZ-00001) - Review
Too much data there with no search volume demand. Consider Something like
'Best Wireless Keyboard Review with fingerprint ID from Microsoft'.

that encompasses many searched for phrases to get you video found including:
'Best' (check out popular search results that all exploit this word)
'Best Wireless'
'Best wireless keyboard'
'wireless keyboard'
'Wireless keyboard review'
'keyboard review'
get the idea?
If your video is new now is best time to make changes as changes made at later dates don't have much affect.
above make good tags too.

Smooth panning at the beginning! Did you make a dolly of some sort? It's well edited.

You could be getting more deserved views. I didn't check your tags but I spot a few things your neglecting that could help your SEO. Use more of the description. Not in a spam like like way. Write a bigger description (maybe use some of your script) in a fluent discussion type paragraph format (not key word list). This will help you get some better meta data attached to your content.

just to help you.. your title sucks: Microsoft Modern Wireless Keyboard With Fingerprint ID (EKZ-00001) - Review
Too much data there with no search volume demand. Consider Something like
'Best Wireless Keyboard Review with fingerprint ID from Microsoft'.

that encompasses many searched for phrases to get you video found including:
'Best' (check out popular search results that all exploit this word)
'Best Wireless'
'Best wireless keyboard'
'wireless keyboard'
'Wireless keyboard review'
'keyboard review'
get the idea?
If your video is new now is best time to make changes as changes made at later dates don't have much affect.
above make good tags too.

Just using a camera slider and a decent tripod. I appreciate the constructive feedback. Thank you.

Back