Microphone Decisions

Avatar: "HUMBLE" going up the left side (sideways text, not up and down), "X" in the corner, "Turtle" going along the top side. Picture of a cool looking turtle.

Banner: "HUMBLEXTURTLE" in the middle (If possible, make the X smaller and centered so it is in the middle height of the bigger text). Another cool turtle picture on the right side, but up a little so it doesn't cover and possible links like the twitter, facebook, ect. If you have any ideas for a cool background, that'd be cool.

As for colors, I'm pretty bad with them. I'm not looking for something dark and scary, more of a happier, brighter tone. Green is generally a good color to go with the whole turtle thing, a lighter green if you go with green. If you can do anything cool with the text, that'd be awesome, bevels and whatnot. I don't know if you need turtle pictures or you make them as well. Hopefully all of this isn't too hard to do :p.

I am off to work, so I'll have to respond to any other messages later. Also, I really appreciate this :).

Avatar: "HUMBLE" going up the left side (sideways text, not up and down), "X" in the corner, "Turtle" going along the top side. Picture of a cool looking turtle.

Banner: "HUMBLEXTURTLE" in the middle (If possible, make the X smaller and centered so it is in the middle height of the bigger text). Another cool turtle picture on the right side, but up a little so it doesn't cover and possible links like the twitter, facebook, ect. If you have any ideas for a cool background, that'd be cool.

As for colors, I'm pretty bad with them. I'm not looking for something dark and scary, more of a happier, brighter tone. Green is generally a good color to go with the whole turtle thing, a lighter green if you go with green. If you can do anything cool with the text, that'd be awesome, bevels and whatnot. I don't know if you need turtle pictures or you make them as well. Hopefully all of this isn't too hard to do :p.

I am off to work, so I'll have to respond to any other messages later. Also, I really appreciate this :).
Alright! I'm a bit confused as to what you mean when you say going up the left side but sideways text? How would that work? you mean like tilted at a right angle?

Yes, tilted at a right angle so it would be normal if you were to tilt your head to the left, lol.
Alright got it! I think I can do this :D YOu'll have it done by today.[DOUBLEPOST=1372535860,1372535141][/DOUBLEPOST]

Not sure if you're still there :p but when you say etc. what does that include. Facebook, Twitter, what else?[DOUBLEPOST=1372536671][/DOUBLEPOST]Avatar- Humblexgamign avatar.jpg
Banner-Humble X Gaming.jpg

Let me know if you want any adjustments made!

The avatar is awesome :). Can you make the banner say Turtle instead of gaming? Also, don't worry about thefacebook and twitter stuff, I was just referring to when you add the links through youtube like you have on your channel banner :p, so you can just take the fb and twitter part off the banner.

Can you put "Playin' Games and Makin' Vids" below my name? And is it possible to make the gradient different? It seems odd having it put white on the side there

The microphone from rock band/ guitar hero is pretty good. I used that mic for awhile and the audio was excellent. If you have cash to burn then I would suggest the snowball.

The avatar is awesome :). Can you make the banner say Turtle instead of gaming? Also, don't worry about thefacebook and twitter stuff, I was just referring to when you add the links through youtube like you have on your channel banner :p, so you can just take the fb and twitter part off the banner.

Can you put "Playin' Games and Makin' Vids" below my name? And is it possible to make the gradient different? It seems odd having it put white on the side there
Alright I feel stupid that I made it gaming :p

So take out the social networking logos and the Like me and follow me, and put "Playin' Games and Makin' vids there? And what colors do you want? A pure green or a 2 green gradient?

Try a two green gradient and try to make it no so half sided if you can :p.

And yes, take out the social media logos as well as the like and follow me, and add "Playin' Games and Makin' Vids" below my name :)

Try a two green gradient and try to make it no so half sided if you can :p.

And yes, take out the social media logos as well as the like and follow me, and add "Playin' Games and Makin' Vids" below my name :)
Alright! Do you want that in the same round-type text? And what do you mean no so half sided? :p[DOUBLEPOST=1372543695,1372543232][/DOUBLEPOST]How's this?
Humble X Gaming.jpg

Back