May I Act As YTTalk's "Eyes Inside"?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
I visit the YouTube Help Forum on a regular basis; at least once per day. I also (when I have the time), answer questions there as I do here.

I now ask the moderators of this forum, many of whom I have come to call friend, for the right to act as YTTalk's "Official Eyes Inside" the YouTube Help Forum. I can keep this forum abreast of the fight for YPP approval as it develops, and I am more than willing to do this as a member who's been with this forum since shortly after its founding.

What say you all?

Well, all YTtalk members are very welcome to post about any YouTube news and related subjects so feel free to do so.

YouTube Help Forum

I have spend so much time on their official creative community until one day they decided to shut it down. Thanks but no thanks. It is better to google my question rather than messing with official forums. There is an unanswered post of mine pointing to a 404 or something page bug in YT help nobody bothered to answer forward or fix it. I prefer a third party forum like this that is not full of offical YT rumbling or changing their mind.

I have spend so much time on their official creative community until one day they decided to shut it down. Thanks but no thanks. It is better to google my question rather than messing with official forums. There is an unanswered post of mine pointing to a 404 or something page bug in YT help nobody bothered to answer forward or fix it. I prefer a third party forum like this that is not full of offical YT rumbling or changing their mind.
I just saw this. Which creative community is this? The third iteration of the YouTube Help Forum is still going; I just came from there.

I believe the forum interface Google uses has an upper limit to post numbers; this is why three different versions of the forum have existed over the last 7 years; when the upper limit approaches, the mods must get a warning and announce the shutdown before it happens.

I think it started somewhere here youtube.com/yt/creators/
there was a threshold of 100 subscribers and then I think I got a notification
I don;t really remember.
Some people there wrote really good artilces and guides but it is all gone.
youtube deleted everything, even the archive of posts.

@xingcat might remember better as long as I remember him from there.

I think it started somewhere here youtube.com/yt/creators/
there was a threshold of 100 subscribers and then I think I got a notification
I don;t really remember.
Some people there wrote really good artilces and guides but it is all gone.
youtube deleted everything, even the archive of posts.

@xingcat might remember better as long as I remember him from there.
I remember that community too, now!

I searched it after viewing your first reply yesterday and found the shutdown announcement. It would seem that YouTube may have seen this community as a mere duplication of the Official Help Forum. There was a "Community" tab on the YT Creators page which isn't there any longer.

Back