Other Male Singer Extremely required!

MediaCyclops

YTtalk Mad
G'day dudes! Sorry no dudettes here please xD My parody team are extremely in need for a male singer to sing a parody of Swedish House Mafia'***** song, Don't You Worry Child!

Lyrics have been written and we are only awaiting for a singer to step up and sing as soon as possible!

You just need to be male and singer better than Justin Bieber :D Sorry believers xD
(We may be able to correct your vocals if you're a bit off)

Cya and peace.

G'day dudes! Sorry no dudettes here please xD My parody team are extremely in need for a male singer to sing a parody of Swedish House Mafia'***** song, Don't You Worry Child!

Lyrics have been written and we are only awaiting for a singer to step up and sing as soon as possible!

You just need to be male and singer better than Justin Bieber :D Sorry believers xD
(We may be able to correct your vocals if you're a bit off)

Cya and peace.
So what you are saying is you need a singer who can kinda sort of sing but that is not that big of a requirement? Or are you saying you want a singer that is male, yet could be confused with a female?

So what you are saying is you need a singer who can kinda sort of sing but that is not that big of a requirement? Or are you saying you want a singer that is male, yet could be confused with a female?

I'm saying male, that can sing, doesn't have to be the best and can sing ASAP.

well I fit the second criteria!

I'd help I'm just too busy, it'd be weeks before I'd get around to it.

I might be able to help out. I'm a pretty decent singer! I don't have the equipment to record myself, but I do have a close friend who would probably be down to help me out!
Let me know!

It'll be great if you can sing for us! Watching your videos, your mic quality is fine for what we're trying to achieve.
Can you private message me ASAP if you accept.

Thanks

I'm still in! I can't send you a private message though, I need 50 messages on the forum first, or something. Any other way we can contact each other?

Back