making reaction videos of another small youtuber weird?

RollinDooobiez

Liking YTtalk
thinking about making reaction videos with the smaller youtuber community. trying to get more involved with more smaller channels. everyone here is basically the next generation of youtubers might at well start somewhere with the community. So thoughts? anyone think its weird to make a reaction video on another small youtuber? would you like to see me reacting to your video?

I think it depends if you ask the channel for permission to use their content and they agree to it. As I have always thought featuring somebody else's content without permission will lead to trouble. I can think of one YouTuber recently who has suffered because he did just that.

But if you have permission I think it would be quite cool, and if it helps smaller channels grow even better. Could make quite a cool segment about introducing new channels to the community, through reacting to their first video etc.

Well you can react to pretty much anything, as said above tho, some channels get pretty jumpy if you react to them w/o permission, even tho it should be applicable to fair use in most cases.

I don't really care if you react to my vids or not, I won't hunt you down or anything either way.

thinking about making reaction videos with the smaller youtuber community. trying to get more involved with more smaller channels. everyone here is basically the next generation of youtubers might at well start somewhere with the community. So thoughts? anyone think its weird to make a reaction video on another small youtuber? would you like to see me reacting to your video?
I suppose it would be nice to ask them first

As long as it's ok for both sides I think it is actually a good idea:) and done well could be very entertaining!

You just have to make sure you're not boring and that you say poignant things. Also you shouldn't play the whole vid just your reaction to certain parts so other people still have a reason to watch the original.

I think it's a really creative great idea, It'll definitely help with getting to know the small YouTuber community♡ I Wouldnt mind if you did my channel :) But just make sure to ask for consent for others to prevent future problems.

I don't think it'd be weird for someone to react to smaller youtubers. I much rather prefer someone to react to my videos rather than post a one to two word comment on it.

If you can find interesting content on channels at your level of growth there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't do this. I wouldn't be concerned with asking for permission because you are definitely covered by fair use in this case. Have a look around at some "drama" YouTubers. Obviously it would be nicer to make nice reaction videos but hey don't let anything hold you back from shooting the content that you really want. You can probably get the attention of channels 3-4 times your size pretty easily if you shoot quality content.

Back