Making my simple sketch into a logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Giardini

I have a sketch of a logo, and I was wondering if someone could take it and make it into a logo that I can use to put on my channel.

I will provide the person the sketch shortly after any willing to create it asks to.

The maker will get a shout out on my YouTube channel as well as my Twitter and blog.

Thanks in advance!

It's a small, 4 letter logo, kinda like StraightUpKnives'[DOUBLEPOST=1344903924,1344903893][/DOUBLEPOST]Picture is coming soon[DOUBLEPOST=1344904703][/DOUBLEPOST]
fmmOIK7L
[DOUBLEPOST=1344904744][/DOUBLEPOST]That didn't work, here it is... http://pic.twitter.com/fmmOIK7L

oh didnt see that but now i do ok i will see if my friend can do it then get back to you[DOUBLEPOST=1344919084,1344919053][/DOUBLEPOST]also what colors

Could I please have one green and one white? Thank you for all of your help, by the way. I'll make sure both you and your friend get a shout out on all my social networks.[DOUBLEPOST=1344943597,1344942500][/DOUBLEPOST]And by "one green and one white" I mean two logos, one completely green and one completely white. Sorry if I was unclear.

Could the images actually be .PNGs and have transparent backgrounds? If not, white logo: black background and green logo: white background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back