Services Making Large Banners For 25 Cash!

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Hey Guys!,
If you cannot make your own banner (or are too lazy to do so! :p) then you've come to the right place, I'll make anyone a banner in return for 25Cash (forum cash, earned by posting!), Banners go on the homepage of YTtalk!

The banners will not be to complicated but it'll do the job!, so I wont make any complex banners (because I cant :p), but I can make you a simple banner which will do the job!

BANNER: 25 Cash
Comment Below!, Then I'll take you though the rest personally in a personal conversation! ;)

Mini-Portfolio:
Untitled 1111.jpgSample 1.jpgSample 2.jpgSample 3.jpgVahnchand Films Finished.jpg

Hey Guys!,
If you cannot make your own banner (or are too lazy to do so! :p) then you've come to the right place, I'll make anyone a banner in return for 25Cash (forum cash, earned by posting!)

The banners will not be to complicated but it'll do the job!, so I wont make any complex banners (because I cant :p), but I can make you a simple banner which will do the job!

BANNER: 25 Cash
Comment Below!, Then I'll take you though the rest personally!

Mini-Portfolio:
View attachment 334View attachment 336View attachment 337View attachment 338

sweet once i get 125 bucks...25 will go to you for making the banner and 100 will go to Michael so i am promoted on the top of the page for a month! :D

Okay awesome!, Message me what you want, so I can start making it now! ;)

Oh sweet just a banner that says "Vahnchand Films" would do man nothing fancy Black background with a fire style text i guess if thats something you can pull off. if not then just a red text would do!

I've made a sample....I'll message it to you...(It's got Sample on it, Which I'll remove when you pay the cash :p)

haha sounds good.right now im just going around and replying to any topic i can to get the money! hahahaha i feel like we are doing some kinda crime trade off or something haha it's awesome!

haha sounds good.right now im just going around and replying to any topic i can to get the money! hahahaha i feel like we are doing some kinda crime trade off or something haha it's awesome!
There we go! all done (Cash Received and Banner Sent!)

and it was a grand success! anyone wants the drunken penguins services! i approve it!

Back