Services Making GFX

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Yeah I'm bored. So I'm making graphics! Payment- minimum 15 YTTcash, if you'd like to give more I'm cool with that. If you have have over 50 subs, a shoutout would work too :)

SO I'm making Banners and Logos and whatever else the hell you want. Examples below!

TechnoTaco Outro Abstract.jpgTechnoTaco Outro Abstracy.jpgTechnoTaco Studios Banner.jpgTechnoTacoTV banner.pngTTTV Logo.pngAffectiveGamers Banner.jpgbluescr33n banner copy.jpgCalifornianboy73 banner.jpg
CrazyDapper avatar.png
CrazyDapper banner.jpgGamingandASMR Banner.pngMinecraftDubbed banner.jpgRaphahell Banner.jpgStevan Salazar 1995 banner.jpgTinkerDanielle Banner.jpg

Alrighty then! What would you like? Anything on the list up there that you like?

I think something that shows the contrast of me playing old-style retro games and new big name games! Maybe the Gaffer part of my name is in very High Def text, but the Games is more Retro and pixelly.
The colours can be whatever suits, whatever you want, as long as red and white are in there :)

I think something that shows the contrast of me playing old-style retro games and new big name games! Maybe the Gaffer part of my name is in very High Def text, but the Games is more Retro and pixelly.
The colours can be whatever suits, whatever you want, as long as red and white are in there :)
Alright! Pics, background?

Alright! Pics, background?

Hmm.....the background could maybe be quite electric blue, if that will fit! And Pics, nothing in particular tbh, until I get a cartoon me I don't think I need one haha :p
You could maybe if you can make it work throw in a wee Mirror's Edge reference pic, but apart from that I have no preference :)

Hmm.....the background could maybe be quite electric blue, if that will fit! And Pics, nothing in particular tbh, until I get a cartoon me I don't think I need one haha :p
You could maybe if you can make it work throw in a wee Mirror's Edge reference pic, but apart from that I have no preference :)
Alright! Working on it now!

Back