Services Making FREE, Simple Intros & Outros!

Hey there! I could use an intro+outro. You'll get a huge shoutout on my next video. Some people do not like my current intro that I made myself so I'll really appreciate if you could help me out.
My channel is based around gaming. Feel free to add me on skype if you want to ask some more questions or if you want to discuss something.

Cheers

TechnoTacoStudios: /watch?v=sV5yJxXWDM8&feature=youtu.be[DOUBLEPOST=1365265960,1365265916][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there! I could use an intro+outro. You'll get a huge shoutout on my next video. Some people do not like my current intro that I made myself so I'll really appreciate if you could help me out.
My channel is based around gaming. Feel free to add me on skype if you want to ask some more questions or if you want to discuss something.

Cheers
Ok sure.[DOUBLEPOST=1365266091][/DOUBLEPOST]DManTuts: /watch?v=XfduE5mqX20&feature=youtu.

I want any suitable color, and I just want the intro to have a subscribe somewhere, and it to say Heatedtutorials! Please make it look cool! Thanks so much!
Ok please give me about an hour.[DOUBLEPOST=1365276860,1365275154][/DOUBLEPOST]I have been getting your requests done quickly today but please be patient now as I have to edit a video for my channel which will be going out later. After that, I will be straight back over to you guys![DOUBLEPOST=1365280848][/DOUBLEPOST]

Cheers
/watch?v=mzM5jugD4v8&feature=youtu.be Here you go. Based on your channel background.[DOUBLEPOST=1365283307][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want any suitable color, and I just want the intro to have a subscribe somewhere, and it to say Heatedtutorials! Please make it look cool! Thanks so much!
/watch?v=y7eM3hH4Gt8&feature=youtu.be

Hey dude could you edit this template for me? I don't have any software that can edit it and I don't need or want to but any that can because it wont be worth it :p But here's the video with the template in the description -
/watch?v=Xi8ZjJ8riEU (Just paste that onto the url bar when your on YouTube) - could you change the text to "BFClipsandTrolls" It's for my second channel :) Then when you're finished could you email it to me - soundsmontage@gmail.com. Thank you very much man! :)

Hey dude could you edit this template for me? I don't have any software that can edit it and I don't need or want to but any that can because it wont be worth it :p But here's the video with the template in the description -
/watch?v=Xi8ZjJ8riEU (Just paste that onto the url bar when your on YouTube) - could you change the text to "BFClipsandTrolls" It's for my second channel :) Then when you're finished could you email it to me - soundsmontage@gmail.com. Thank you very much man! :)
Unfortunately I don't have a software to edit that to. Sorry!

Back