Services Making Free Background, Request Here.

hiimnissy

Hello :),
My name is Nisarg and I'm new on this forum :p
I don't officialy make videos but I help out some friends on a Channel (Gaminvaders)
I can tell that many of you guys could use backgrounds, and I wouldn't mind helping ;)
I just made it a forum post so it's easier to keep track of every post and instead of going into alerts everytime :p (yeah I'm kinda lazy :p)
So far I've made a background for CallumConnor (the one hes using right now) and I wouldn't mind making some backgrounds for you guys.

So if you could just leave a request with
-How you want your background
-Any Sepific Colors?
-Any Icons or pictures of things you do in your videos? (I.e, Gaming, Vloging)
-Would you be willing to give any forum cash, or include gaminvaders in your subbox? (The people who give cash or a subbox will be done quicker)

Programs I use- Photoshop-Background, Effects
-Cinema 4d- Text, Renders
-Adobe After-effects- Intros, outros (not doing these yet :p)

Also after receiving a background, could you also let me know what to work on or how I can improve? :)

Thanks for your time and hope you have a nice day :) Happy Youtubing

Hey There To Everybody Who Is On Thread,I Would Strongly Recommend hiimnissy To Create You A BG,If You Would Like To See One Of His Designs Visit My Channel Now,Best Background I Have Ever Had.
And By The Way Hey There hiimnissy I <3 My New Background,Thank You For Designing It Looks Amazing,Love It So Much That I Will Put Your Channel And Gaminvaders Channel In My Sub Box

Back