Services Making Banners and Thumbnails

Ok, i wanted a blue 3d thing that says ashtonsgamingrealm, look at my feature and watch the intro, that is the type of thing i want :)
Wait do you want it EXACTLY pixel by pixel like that? 'cause then I could screenshot it and resize it. If not, does the blue text that says "TEXT" look good?

It doesnt have to be pixel by pixel the same, it just needs to mainly be text like in the intro that says AshtonsGamingRealm with like a cool background

Damn Straight. Actually like 20% of my posts are in school :p

But class is over now and I'm HOME
lol like 70% of my posts are when I'm at college, 20% on the bus to and from college and then 10% at home between LoL games and other things :') I don't really spend time on the forums or posting at least while I'm at home.. unless it's the weekend or I have the day off college :)

lol like 70% of my posts are when I'm at college, 20% on the bus to and from college and then 10% at home between LoL games and other things :') I don't really spend time on the forums or posting at least while I'm at home.. unless it's the weekend or I have the day off college :)
XD We're always with you.
Always.
Forever.
and ever.
and ever.

I would really like a banner with name in middle "Raphahell"

Try to stilish the name i mean,try to make the "Raphahell" look as good as you can ^_^

I wanna the name look fine

And for the background of banner i was thinking of a minecraft wallpaper or landscape and the image on background (the minecraft one) to be blurred and only the name to be simple (not blurred)

I hope you can help me out

Thanks!

Back