Gaming Making a youtubers group, Join so we can collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mc RaFa

The Union

Introduction
Hello all of you gamers! This is RaFa here, and I am here to talk to you about a Youtube Gaming Group I am creating. Although my gaming channel only has about 277 subscribers, I still believe my newer videos are high quality. If you do not like joining small channel groups, then make sure you are sure before doing this. The group is called The Union. Right now there are two members (myself included.) For right now, it is just going to be Minecraft when collaborating since that is a game many people play. You are free to do anything you wish with your channel.
Benefits
What are the benefits of this group? Well, first of all, all of our channels will be promoted. It doesn't matter if you have 0 subs or 100,000 subs (probably no one wanting to do this has 100,000 subs.) we will want you. Each of us will have different subscribers which will help our channels grow faster. The second is that there is going to be a private modded server that you can play your modded adventures on if you want that. We will also be giving advice on how to make your channel better, and even helping you will thumbnails, intros, channel art, and video editing. We will also show you places where you can get free music and sound effects for your videos if you didn't find one already.
Just for Gamers?
For right now it is gaming based. However, there will be a time when we will accept those who are not gamers. I have a channel that is not gaming.
Requirements
What are the requirements for being apart of this?
1. You must be 14+
2. Your mic quality should be good. It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least little background noise, and also understandable.
3. You should have a video up on your channel.
4. You must have the Curse client! That is how we will communicate. If you do not know what it is look it up. It is really cool.
5. Your computer must be able to run mods.
6. Although this group is not directed at a younger audience, cursing is not permitted in some of the videos. Your channel is your own channel which means you can have whatever you want on there (as long as it is legal. Which most of you probably won't put anything illegal on your videos.).

How to apply.

Fill out this below and put it in the comments.
- Can your computer handle modifications to the game?
- What time zone are you in?
- What are your talents? Are you good at singing, intro making, video editing, commentary, animation acting, etc.
- What can you bring to the group?
- Are you apart of a Youtube network? If so, which one?
- Is your channel set for monetizing? It doesn't have to be.

Hope some of you can join!

-Mc RaFa

- How many subscribers do you have? : 12
- Can your computer handle modifications to the game? : yes it can I run on windows 10
- What time zone are you in? pacific standard time
- What are your talents? Are you good at singing, intro making, video editing, commentary, animation acting, etc. : I'm great at commentary and acting.
- What can you bring to the group? Fun, tacos and good core of happiness.
- Are you apart of a Youtube network? If so, which one? as of right now i'am not
- Is your channel set for monetizing? It doesn't have to be. yes my channel is.

Channel name: tedswrong

- How many subscribers do you have? : 12
- Can your computer handle modifications to the game? : yes it can I run on windows 10
- What are your talents? Are you good at singing, intro making, video editing, commentary, animation acting, etc. : I'm great at commentary and acting.
- What can you bring to the group? Fun, tacos and good core of happiness.
- Are you apart of a Youtube network? If so, which one? as of right now i'am not
- Is your channel set for monetizing? It doesn't have to be. yes my channel is.

Channel name: tedswrong
Please tell me your skype, I think you are eligible for the squad

- Age - 15
- How many subscribers do you have? - 18
- Can your computer handle modifications to the game? - yes with 60 fps + usually
- What time zone are you in? GMT
- What are your talents? Are you good at singing, intro making, video editing, commentary, animation acting, etc. - I'm pretty good at editing
- What can you bring to the group? Fun , Jokes , my sense of humour :D
- Are you apart of a Youtube network? If so, which one? No , I was thinking of joining one though
- Is your channel set for monetizing? It doesn't have to be. Yes
- Skype - AGamersSaga

- How many subscribers do you have?: 10

- Can your computer handle modifications to the game?: Yes. I have a new PC :)

- What time zone are you in? ADT (I live in Bermuda a hour ahead of Eastern US)
- What are your talents?: I like to think that I'm a funny person

- What can you bring to the group?: I'd love to collaborate and I can run an ARK server if anyone is interested (I already have a SurvivalServers account)

- Are you apart of a Youtube network?: No

- Is your channel set for monetizing?: Unfortunately no. It's not available in Bermuda. But I wouldn't want to yet anyways.

Skype - AirDion.Gaming
Discord - AirDion

- How many subscribers do you have? : 93
- What are your talents? Are you good at singing, intro making, video editing, commentary, animation acting, etc. : I'm good at gaming and commentary and editing and more.
- What can you bring to the group? Fun, tacos mexicanos and good core of happiness and good editing.
- Are you apart of a Youtube network? i'am not.
- Is your channel set for monetizing? yes my channel is.

Channel name: Deshade HD

- How many subscribers do you have? 36
- Can your computer handle modifications to the game? Yeah
- What time zone are you in? GMT+0
- What are your talents? Great editor, Funny
- What can you bring to the group? Good ideas for content
- Are you apart of a Youtube network? If so, which one? Nope, i deleted most of my videos and im gonna start fresh
- Is your channel set for monetizing? It doesn't have to be. yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back