Make Over! - Channel

Zephyr Wolf

Leader of the Illuminati
So I am thinking of giving my channel and extreme make over using some of my great friends at DeviantArt and also some of my own art!

So would you guys think a digital drawing avatar and YouTube channel art is better than a PSD one? Honest opinions?

Bonus Information: I know my channel has no videos at the moment, but I always like glossing up my channels before I upload! (Also if you want me and some of my friends to do some DeviantArt work for you, just ask :3)

.psd does not impact the quality of anything, just means you can easily edit it in Photoshop so not sure what you mean :s

.psd does not impact the quality of anything, just means you can easily edit it in Photoshop so not sure what you mean :s

Sorry if I did not make it clear :p

What looks more professional; Digital Art or just plain Photoshop?

I sure hope that woman in your signature isnt disabled or something, that would be awful parading her around like that if she is. Could just look like she is because of the actions shes doing there I am unsure.

On topic, I am with Styxie on this, are you talking about drawings in Illustrator vs PS or something here? It could be good to clarify :)

Edit: Digital art as in?

I sure hope that woman in your signature isnt disabled or something, that would be awful parading her around like that if she is. Could just look like she is because of the actions shes doing there I am unsure.
Edit: Digital art as in?

It's the mother from the television show HoneyBooBoo...

Yeah you guys make a good point, I mean is digital drawings, better than a clean Photoshop banner?

For Example Digital drawings:
insanephoenixgaming_by_taisenpai-d7o0ccc.png

For example the Photoshop banner looking like this:
another_minecraft_banner_template__by_hsmlg-d6wjsko.png

Back