Make More Money On YouTube!

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
This is a video that TGN, my network, sent out to its content creators via email. It has some very great tips, and most of them can be applied to anybody, so I highly recommend checking it out if that's something that interests you.

TGN is awesome like that. They also publicly post their handbook. http://tgn.tv/handbooks/ I have been using that before I was ever a partner.
Definitely. They seem to live out their policy of being part of the "WAY", and fighting for the new wave of entertainment. I think that's a big part of what drew me to them in the first place. I'm still surprised they even invited me to join.

Thanks for sharing, very helpful. I like the idea of starting the video with the most interesting part of the video, I've noticed a few people doing that. Makes sense!

This is a video that TGN, my network, sent out to its content creators via email. It has some very great tips, and most of them can be applied to anybody, so I highly recommend checking it out if that's something that interests you.

The idea to copy the best part of the video and put it in the first 5-10 seconds, then play your intro and/or the actual video is really good, I think I'll start using that :)

Back