Gaming [Machinima] Skype Discussion, on Next Gen Consoles

PewGamingHD

Pretty much a skype discussion about the upcoming consoles and our thoughts, looking for at least 3 people with 250+ subs (as i personally have 716) it is nicer to collab with those around my area, and also Please either pm me back on youtube or even message reply here or skype me @ OfficialDTG

Pretty much a skype discussion about the upcoming consoles and our thoughts, looking for at least 3 people with 250+ subs (as i personally have 716) it is nicer to collab with those around my area, and also Please either pm me back on youtube or even message reply here or skype me @ OfficialDTG
Im down

I just added you on skype

if you're still available, Im up for it!

Back