Machinima Partnership Help!!

rhonal

Hi, there today i received an email to join machinima threw YouTube. Email took me to my dashboard were it said machinima invited me. So i accepted the invite but nothing changed in my account it still said YouTube partner and i can't ad banner like the one they gave me. Any help please. I did fallow all the requirements they asked for. Do i have to wait for it to take affect or something. Thank You!!

good luck with machinma, I say contact them after a day or two, let thing process and the works (basically got this from reading threads on different forums similar to this) c:

Lets hope is just in the process because i got really exited when i got accepted to be rejected or something. What other have to say about this.

Just be patient... See what happens. IF nothing happens after a few days or a week then send some e-mails :) Everyone seems to want everything to happen instantly! Just be patient :)

Just be patient... See what happens. IF nothing happens after a few days or a week then send some e-mails :) Everyone seems to want everything to happen instantly! Just be patient :)
Am just too exited. I'll wait and see. Thank You!!

Congratulations that's pretty cool! I'm hoping to reach that one day even though I just started recently.

It doesn't mean much. The contracts Machinima offers small guys are complete garbage. And you don't make didly squat for all the hard work you put into your channel. But good luck :)

I got ahead of my self. Am finally in. Also the whole process from paper work to partner took around 5 days. Thank you! Guys for the reply and being positive.

Back