Machinima or Vultra?

you probably have to look at two things and its a tricky one.are you in it for money ,growth,or both.
with vultra you will probably get paid more.
with machinima you will probably grow more.
what I mean is ,when that 14 year old sees the machinima logo on your channel he will likely have a nerdgasm and subscribe rather than vultra.
That is my thinking.

I am looking to grow. I dont care bout the money.

I have been with Machinima previously, it didn't seem to increase my growth rate at all. Was growing at the same rate I was before I was partnered with them. The contract length I have seen most people get with under 100k views per month is 3 years. But again they could vary. The hubs are extremely hard to get into and most of the time the director program is full. You have to wait around until someone goes inactive or stops their show, and then you are in a huge competition to get the spot. As for pay, I am not going to really talk about what I made since it is against contract. But I am fairly certain Vultra pays more. Vultra has fairly good hubs that could help you grow, not as much as Machinima but better than nothing. I would say Vultra based on personal experience. Could go into more detail, but don't feel like boring the living hell out of you.

It`s sometimes hard to believe how much the reality and what everyone seem to has heard from someone else Mother/Father/Friend/Girlfriend/Cat/... distinguish if you are going out for Launch on on a daily basis with some People who are actually still with Machinima each Day and talk about how the Business keeps going.

I could be totally wrong but reading here on the Forum it seems to me like everyone that was with Machinima from the States had to sell their Babies to be able to keep paying their Rents or drop out out of the Network while the Members in Europe actually are still able to pay their Bills for their new Porsche from their earnings.

Could it be that this hole Machinima Problem is just in the Heads of so many because they forgot that only a few Members that dropped out of Machinima had earned like 75% of all Machinima Payouts and the rest were actually having a great time and and enjoying their time with the Network while the rest simple only cared about...

1dollarfronthnk4i.jpg

I could be wrong but how can it be that so many of those that are still getting paid by Machinima each Month are fine with what they are getting and just simple enjoy doing what they do?!

Did the Staff at Machinima told them to stfu or they won`t get paid in the upcoming future or could it be as simple as that Machinima is not as evil as some are trying to make them look like nowadays.

In the longer run I can only tell everyone to think about the following:

If you making each Year $100.000+ with your YouTube Channel you won`t care a single Day about some of those that dropped out of Machinima or those that are trying to blame a Network because it won`t matter for you a single Moment if Machinima is loosing a few Million Views because of that reason.

Who gives actually a f*ck about if someone is Number One of Two in some Rankings nowadays if it doesn`t bring you in the longer run a single Dollar more on your Bank Account at the End of the Month so you can pay your rent for your House sooner or pay for your Kid's College?

Back