michalch98
Active Member
Hello, my youtube channel.. the one that I've had for years and is the only one that I still kept true to gaming and all.. no vines and bla bla bla. Well, it's only making 15-20 dollars a month.. but I'm growing it. And I'm afraid I need too abandon it again before all the new games come out, because Machinima isn't paying me? I haven't gotten a payment today, or last month on the 15th.. and well.. the previous month I got my FRIEND's payment, and not mine. *i paid my friend his money back.. and I have no idea how I got his money. His account is registered for BANK transfers, not PAYPAL. Also, he was paid hundreds of dollars under what he thought he was supposed to get paid. Me.. well... I don't know. I think I'm going to start a new channel.. and this is only going to be my like.. 15th channel because of payment issues. I had payment issues with TGN years ago, NGE over this past summer.. and now Machinima. I also asked 30 days ago on zendesk, machinima's little help thing and still NO RESPONSE. I emailed my machinima rep, luke, whom I've talked for the past year.. and no response again. Any help?
I have no idea how it happened, but I am going to get an invoice to hopefully contact the person who got my money. Either way, it's only like pocket change that I lost, so I'm just happy that now in the future I'll be paid
Thanks to person who mentioned tweeting. And also.. really?? I didn't know a lot of people were "fired" or.. err. something. :/ Oh well.