Lots of views, but no comments or likes

HurtBunnyLook

HurtBunnyLook
Hey anyone got any advice on how to get fans and subscribers more engaged in the video, we get a good number of vies per video, but it seems they just don't get involved with the commenting or liking any advice?

Thanks

Use annotations to say he please comment or something and you can't force people to like and comment. People will do it anyway if they need to comment, like ect. Don't worry man.

Hey, you might not get views on that ONE video, but you could on other videos and your future videos :)
Every video's performance will always be different, so don't be disheartened :)

I looked into your channel and correct me if I'm wrong, but it does look like most of your videos are viewbotted. Now you may not even be aware of this, you may not be doing it but someone else is doing it for you thinking you'll be happier with more views. Although back to your question, I'd say add some annotations, get a few friends to like/comment/share it around as well as us here at YTTalk. The more likes you get at an early stage of your upload the more likely people are to find it via the search bar.
Best of luck :)

I looked into your channel and correct me if I'm wrong, but it does look like most of your videos are viewbotted. Now you may not even be aware of this, you may not be doing it but someone else is doing it for you thinking you'll be happier with more views. Although back to your question, I'd say add some annotations, get a few friends to like/comment/share it around as well as us here at YTTalk. The more likes you get at an early stage of your upload the more likely people are to find it via the search bar.
Best of luck :)
If when you say good views you mean like ALOT, you could be getting botted? Other than that what the above person said!
what do you mean he's getting botted? he's nearly at 2K subs and he's getting around 500 on each. some are higher but they've got obama and will smith in them so people will search for them. They dont look botted to me.

Your videos might get botted if you have a lot of views but not a single comments and likes/dislikes.. But, if you want to get more views, simply promote your channel but don't spam!

Wait... You need to pay to get extra views... So if your channel is botted without the person knowing it means someone else is spending money just to make your channel look bad? LOL! Hate must be big if you're willing to pay to make that person "suffer". :p

Wait... You need to pay to get extra views... So if your channel is botted without the person knowing it means someone else is spending money just to make your channel look bad? LOL! Hate must be big if you're willing to pay to make that person "suffer". :p
No, there's free software/3rd party websites out there that do it for free.[DOUBLEPOST=1378808459,1378808427][/DOUBLEPOST]
what do you mean he's getting botted? he's nearly at 2K subs and he's getting around 500 on each. some are higher but they've got obama and will smith in them so people will search for them. They dont look botted to me.
This is better explained..
Your videos might get botted if you have a lot of views but not a single comments and likes/dislikes.. But, if you want to get more views, simply promote your channel but don't spam!

Back