Losing Subs!!!

I understand you position.

In my opinion, credibility is everything. If somebody is looking to join a network and their recruiter makes statements like "I think", I would question joining that network.

I am pretty sure even paid staff at some of the networks say "I think" every so often when answering questions theyre a little unsure of, they just want to make sure those receiving the information are aware theres a slight possibility something could be incorrect so they arent really accountable for people taking it as fact.

Just because he recruits for a network doesn't mean he will know everything that goes on over at YouTube, I run YTtalk and I dont know everything and theres people out there who consider themselves YouTube pros who dont, they just know a lot. He is sharing what he thinks is correct, at least he isnt stating something he might be a little unsure of as 100% fact and misleading people.
Wait...you don't know everything?!!! What are you doing with your life?!! ;)

So he said "I think". It's honestly not that big of a deal.

The concern is that people will remember the part about "auto subbed" and "haven't watched the video in 60 days" and start repeating that information and not include the "I think" part.

The concern is that people will remember the part about "auto subbed" and "haven't watched the video in 60 days" and start repeating that information and not include the "I think" part.
So he didn't quite know, get over it. Nobody's perfect.

While we are on the subject, if somebody can post some links that discuss how, why and when YouTube auto-unsubs people, I would appreciate it. I remember YouTube stating that they would remove subscriptions from people who were no longer active but I have never heard anything about a 60 day period.

I lose 1400 subscribers a month but the good thing is that I gain 3700 every month. That is why I suggested to the original poster to focus on gaining subs through producing content that makes people want to stick around.

That's like being mad at Wikipedia for not being an original source. The responsibility lies in the people who relay the information to qualify their statements.

Thanks for the help guys, I think I probably have like 5 or so subs from sub4sub months ago. IMO my content has been getting better. Idk, but thanks for the help :D

Back