Gaming Looking to start making PodCast/Discussion videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there. I am wanting to start making podcasts and discussion videos about games, movies and news or whatever is happening at the time.

I am starting a new channel now that I got my PC upgraded, I will also possibly start making other videos too if anyone is also interesting such as playthroughs and multi-player games.

I am 24 and would like to have people that are 18+ just to avoid anything if mature topics are discussed and such.

I would compare it most to Dude Soup by Funhaus in terms of how they talk about things, pick a subject, one person plans it making talking points, notes etc then just chatting to each other. Possibly with us playing a game in the background or pre-recorded gameplay, that could be discussed.

Hey there,
I must say that I love your idea, as for your age requirement, im turning 18 in less than 3 weeks.
I`d love to work with you, with that said hit me up on discord.
Lucendric#1599

Hello ScottyGoesNoot,
I am intreged by your idea and would love to talk to you about im currently having some trouble trying to contact you (discord keeps on glitching when i enter your name) would you please get back to me my discord is flynn#4799

Last edited:
The OP of this thread hasn't visited the forums in many weeks, so I've locked this to prevent confusion about active collaborations. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back