Gaming Looking to start a gaming group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arena525

Liking YTtalk
Good day!

I’m looking for other YouTubers to start a little gaming group! (Huzzah!) I want to expand on my own horizons and your horizons too! I’m thinking of a Yogscast-ian style. By this, I mean, we occasionally do some Collab things but we’re all into our own things and we work together to expand our viewer/subscriber base, however, we’re not here to make a business we’re here to make friends and have fun! (cause that’s the best kind of content). Due to my own age, I’d prefer people 18+ due to the kind of mature content and language flying around. Because we’ll be pushing around to try to make the best content, it’s important to have a good mic too! Make sure to put that in the description. I’ve also thought of using Discord (A free VOIP program) to collaborate, if you need help setting that up, then we’ll talk about it.

If you think that you’d like to apply just fill out the simple form below;

• YTname:
  • Time Zone:
  • Microphone:
  • Games:
  • Contact Info (Email Or Skype):

What's up :D Here are my infos
  • YTname: Zsines
  • Time Zone: MEZ
  • Microphone: Turtle Beach headset
  • Games: PC : CS GO, Minecraft PS4 : Gta5, bo3 battlefield
  • Contact Info (Email Or Skype): zenas.pfister@hotmail.com
Have a nice day and stay happy

ive always been into that yogscast style videos I'm down

• YTname:Jimsey Gee Gee
  • Time Zone: Est
  • Microphone: Blue Yeti
  • Games: PC : Minecraft, Garrys mod, Gta 5, ALL VALVE GAMES, all arma 2 games, arma 3, fallout 4, unturned, watchdogs, mount your friends, warthunder (i can also buy games if needed)
  • Contact Info: Skype: james (JimmyG-2053)

Good day!

I’m looking for other YouTubers to start a little gaming group! (Huzzah!) I want to expand on my own horizons and your horizons too! I’m thinking of a Yogscast-ian style. By this, I mean, we occasionally do some Collab things but we’re all into our own things and we work together to expand our viewer/subscriber base, however, we’re not here to make a business we’re here to make friends and have fun! (cause that’s the best kind of content). Due to my own age, I’d prefer people 18+ due to the kind of mature content and language flying around. Because we’ll be pushing around to try to make the best content, it’s important to have a good mic too! Make sure to put that in the description. I’ve also thought of using Discord (A free VOIP program) to collaborate, if you need help setting that up, then we’ll talk about it.

If you think that you’d like to apply just fill out the simple form below;

• YTname:Lauren Puppyraincloud youtube.com/channel/UC2qiZuqQKC19CObJekMkGIQ
  • Time Zone: UCT+9:30
  • Microphone: UM900
  • Games: minecraft, gmod,battleblock,gta5,
  • Contact Info (Email Or Skype): puppyraincloud2

Hello.Im 23 years old and im interested in doing videos together.Here's my info:

• YTname: Pepelnikhd
  • Time Zone: EET
  • Microphone: Behringer C-1U
  • Games: GTA 5,CS:GO,Minecraft,Gmod,Chivalry Medievil Warfare,Rocket League,Speedrunners and others
  • Contact Info (Email Or Skype): nikigames2

Don't make the age cut but i make up for it in good looks and a sense of humor.

• YTname:Telebuddies
  • Time Zone: Eastern time zone
  • Microphone: 2-Logitech USB Headset
  • Games: Gmod, L4d2, hopefully Minecraft, and as soon as i get my new graphics card really anything
  • Contact Info (Email Or Skype): Telebuddiessrp@gmail.com or Squid on skype

• YTname: Jeffy Cakes
  • Time Zone: AEST (Melbourne)
  • Microphone: Logitech HD Something-something...
  • Games: Legit any. I like the little indie games. Horrors. WoW. Trine. AAA titles. Keen to discuss.
  • Contact Info (Email Or Skype): jeffy.cakes / jeffaycakes@gmail.com
I'm 24, usually have a glass of wine at hand, and like to think I'm witty.

Cheers.

• YTname: TheLuckyDuckGaming
  • Time Zone: GMT -5
  • Microphone: Samson C01U Pro USB Studio Condenser Microphone
  • Games: Gmod, Unturned, Minecraft, Payday 2, TF2, Portal 2, Robocraft, Warface, and Brawlhalla
  • Contact Info (Skype): TheLuckyDuckGaming

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back