Comedy Looking to network with Comedy YouTubers.

BitsOfBen

Loving YTtalk
Now I've been in the youtube game for a number of years and love what i do. I have a nice little and loyal audience which I worked really hard to achieve. Doing comedy on youtube is something I've always remained true to and although it's an incredibly tough niche to hack, I'd rather stick with it than sway to another topic. So the reason why I'm here is to network and I don't know if anything will come of it but I thought I'd give it a go.

Although I have my youtube allies I don't have many who make comedy like myself week in/week out. This is pretty much why I'm here, looking for those who are similar to myself to do a bit of networking with. If you're someone who has worked hard at youtube over time and makes comedy then I'd be interested to get talking all things youtube and comedy with the potencial to collab. Drop me a line and hopefully we can get talking!

If you guys put the collab together we will be happy to post it as well. Happy to post any of your individual best videos too. Let us know if you are keen.

Back