Gaming Looking to make a YT/Twitch streaming group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDMGSmash

Hey everyone! I'm a 17 year old PC and console gamer (Mainly PC) who is looking to make a solid YT group that can become our brand, where we constantly cross promote each other to get maximum exposure. Doesn't matter how many subs you have,0 or 1000+, we'll grow together. Just be chill/funny/smart whatever you have going for you! This is a group where we will make a few borderline offensive jokes here and there, but nothing over the line. As jokes between friends! Before we start recording together I'd like us to create a friendship so interaction seems more natural on camera. 16 years old is the absolute minimum for this group. Preferably no one over 19/20 either. Any takers can PM me their skype and steam, but I'd prefer talking on discord as it is plainly much better than skype! My discord is shadowdamage and post yours below so I can add you to my discord server. Hope to meet you guys soon! The group will have around 7 people including myself. A decent PC at least is sort of preferred as we will be PC gaming quite a bit.

This seems fun. I am interested in it, I'm about to take YouTube seriously again and this seems like the best opportunity.
Discord: Nor/Noratrium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back