Looking To Give Shout Outs!

shandaman

Hey guys,

One of the things I do on my channel is weekly I SHOUT OUT 3 people and my subs actually go view there channels surprisingly.

So I thought I would offer this to anyone who is into Gaming.

If you game and or like games and or just want a shout out cuz your awesome checkout the Shout Out Intro video on my channel homepage.

Thats very nice that you do that you know, its nice that people shoutout other channel's
Most of youtuber's don't do it, most of them prefer to be "communist" style people, wanting to have their subscribers only to them self's

Well just in case, done as asked in the shoutout intro vid.

Thats very nice that you do that you know, its nice that people shoutout other channel's
Most of youtuber's don't do it, most of them prefer to be "communist" style people, wanting to have their subscribers only to them self's

Well just in case, done as asked in the shoutout intro vid.

Cool deal! Hopefully everyone takes this opportunity up it wont last forever.

Hey guys,

One of the things I do on my channel is weekly I SHOUT OUT 3 people and my subs actually go view there channels surprisingly.

So I thought I would offer this to anyone who is into Gaming.

If you game and or like games and or just want a shout out cuz your awesome checkout the Shout Out Intro video on my channel homepage.
very nice man:) I also do shout out sunday :)

Thats pretty cool bro, i would'nt mind if you gave me a shout out. Needs some new subs coming my way. Btw i subbed your channel, you have some pretty epic videos. Keep up the good work. And could you also check me out quickly. Cheers

Thats pretty cool bro, i would'nt mind if you gave me a shout out. Needs some new subs coming my way. Btw i subbed your channel, you have some pretty epic videos. Keep up the good work. And could you also check me out quickly. Cheers

To qualify for the shoutout u must comment on the video or any video really.

And I am looking at your channel now! You have some good stuff too!

Haha i already did bro, on your Mirage video. One of the best dlc videos i've seen so far . :) Hope to see more

Back