Other Looking to collaborate with other YouTube channels to help each other grow

I love the creepy/dark stuff! For Halloween, we plan to do a creepy dolls video! We'll be destroying them in various different ways! (Beheading, dissolving in acid maybe, burning, ect..) If you would be interested in maybe adding some lore / story / info about creepy porcelain dolls.. I think that would be a great collab!!

Porcelain dolls are deemed creepy by many!!

Sure. That sounds cool. Email me at pleasedontturnaround@yahoo.com - and we can discuss further!

Is it just places you do? if it is there are alot of abandoned mental institutions in paisley, Scotland all under **** bar and there is an old burned down club called the institute, its basements flooded and the whole place is burned, in the day time you see little peeks of light because the roof is crumbling, there is documented photos of the inside but i think there to well light

Hey there, both to writer and others replying to the thread, would love to chat up some ideas or collaborations as well if anyone is still interested.[DOUBLEPOST=1502303300,1502303051][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, never mind..you've been inactive on Youtube for over a year, sorry..[DOUBLEPOST=1502303866][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Rinor -

I'm currently at around 1700 subs. I like your videos and definitely we could help each other out. Check mine out at youtube.com/DontTurnAround and let me know, if interested, at pleasedontturnaround@yahoo.com

:)
Dang dude, congrats on hitting over 150K now in about a year, that is some huge improvement!

Back