Gaming Looking for Xbox One collab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_tard_man

Hey everyone, Lordtardman here. I am looking for a person, or people, to play games and have some fun with me and my friends. We play everything from GTA, BO3, Rocket League, The Division, Minecraft, RS: Siege, etc. Games aren't an issue, we own majority of big games. But I have plateau'd recently. I want to get this growing more.

I'm not trying to brag or boast but I know my friend and I are good enough to get big. I also know my editing is much above average. I will do all editing, can help edit videos for your channel also, and all I need is someone that we can both benefit growing from. My YT channel Lordtardman (linked on button below). My funniest moments on my channel so far will be your best view of what I do.

So I ask that you are as follows:
- 16+ in age
- Gender doesn't matter
- Xbox one (obviously)
- humorous, chill, relaxed, and all around fun

Thanks guys! Message me or reply to this if you are interested!

just checked out your videos bro! :)

I like the subtitles you have (painstakingly done), what do you use to record yours (and your mates) voices?

just checked out your videos bro! :)

I like the subtitles you have (painstakingly done), what do you use to record yours (and your mates) voices?
I use an El Gato! All my specs are in the descriptions of my videos usually. If you would ever be interested in collaborating then you can message me on here or message my youtube channel!

I use an El Gato! All my specs are in the descriptions of my videos usually. If you would ever be interested in collaborating then you can message me on here or message my youtube channel!

I use skype and record it straight onto my video recorder, would def be interested, im looking to do a GTA Playlist with like 16 people (or close enough lol) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back