Comedy Looking for Writers, Artists, and Supporters (New Comic Strip Channel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traidable

Hey, everyone. James here. I've thought for a while about starting up a webcomic, or something of the sort. Though, I never got around to doing it. Now, I think with the help of the people of the YTtalk forum, I can do so. Read below if you're interested.

What? - A Youtube channel which uploads a comic strip every few days. The video will basically start with the first strip, and transition by scrolling to the right to the next strip, and will continue to do so until the strip has ended.

Where? - The Youtube channel is called: 'TheComicalComic', and that is also what the strip series will be called.

Why? - The reason I wanted to do something like this is because it's something new, and innovative. It's something that hopefully, eventually, will attract many people. Especially if we have more than me working on it.

Who?

Director / Producer - This is me, I will receive all of the images and scripts from the other members of this channel. Then, I put together the video, and use transitions as explained before. After the video is finished, I upload it to the channel.

Artists - The artists will draw the images, once given the script, and directed of what to draw by me. The only thing that I do not want on the images is the text. But there must be room for text bubbles to be added. I will add each text bubbles in Comic Life, as well as make the strip. Each image that the artists will make will be most likely 500 x 500 in pixels.

Writers - Writers will think of quirky things to put in each script. I want people who have the same type of humor as me. If you have ever seen the webcomic: Cyanide and Happiness, that is the type of humor I find hilarious.. At least most of it. Read a few of those, and you'll get the idea.

If you're interested, please PM me or reply with:

Code:
Name:
Why Do You Want This Position?
Any Experience? Can You Show Any?

For Artists: You'll need to know how to draw in this style or somewhat similar -

30bg0au.png

Name: Andrew Levy
Position Applying For: Writer / Artist
Why Do You Want This Position? I feel this would be an awesome opportunity for me to test my drawing/writing skills. And sounds like great fun! :)
Any Experience? Can You Show Any? None that I can think of recently.
:)

I would prefer writer by the way!

Hehe, cool! Good luck with the project, seems like it could be great... If it turns out well then I'll defo become a supporter. ^_^

Name: Andrew Levy
Position Applying For: Writer / Artist
Why Do You Want This Position? I feel this would be an awesome opportunity for me to test my drawing/writing skills. And sounds like great fun! :)
Any Experience? Can You Show Any? None that I can think of recently.
:)

I would prefer writer by the way!

Heya, just realized I don't have 50 posts, so I can't PM you. But, I'd be interested in having you as a writer! If you have Skype, could you go ahead and PM me it?

Hehe, cool! Good luck with the project, seems like it could be great... If it turns out well then I'll defo become a supporter. ^_^

Thank you a bunch! I appreciate the support and kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back