Voice Acting Looking For Voice Actors For Web Series

EV3Gurl

Hey, I'm Eve, I Have a web toon for the next season I am planning on having voice acting on it, feel free to message me for more details on skype (Official_EV3Gurl) if you want to check out the web series go to my channel, link down below. Here are the mandatory requirements.

1: Must have high quality audio recording abilities.
2: Must watch the video when it comes out.
3: Must like the video when it comes out.
4: Must share the video when it comes out.
5: Must be easily reached.
6: My channel must be on your Featured section.

Youtube.com/user/EV3Gurl

Please don't take offense, but unless your paying you have alot of requirements. If your asking for volunteers (which is totally cool, I've got no problem with it) then only #1 and #5 are really necessary and absolutely understandable.

The rest should not only be voluntary; but reciprocal. Best of luck.

Agree with the above, that's a lot to ask of for pay. If its volunteer only, let us know :)

You didn't even mention what the voices should sound like or demand quality :p This sounds more like you're trying to get easy promo than really looking for a cast. I'd love to do some voice work with basically anyone for any project, but I don't want it to be because someone is just looking to fill the cast with people who will promote their channel.

Oh no it's not that, there are multiple voice acting spots available (only 1 is taken and thats by me) I am a professional stage actress, we do press, we do promote the show that we're in, thats just always been a part of my contracts that I've signed so I included it here, the reason I didn't say what I wanted in a voice (besides high quality audio) is because I have at least 10 roles open (and spin off shows with even more roles) and I'm willing to different interpretations. Yes it is volunteer only but that's mostly because I'm making no income on the series as of this point so I have no money to pay, if I did I would absolutely pay, but I'm not in that position.

Hey, I'm Eve, I Have a web toon for the next season I am planning on having voice acting on it, feel free to message me for more details on skype (Official_EV3Gurl) if you want to check out the web series go to my channel, link down below. Here are the mandatory requirements.

1: Must have high quality audio recording abilities.
2: Must watch the video when it comes out.
3: Must like the video when it comes out.
4: Must share the video when it comes out.
5: Must be easily reached.
6: My channel must be on your Featured section.

Youtube.com/user/EV3Gurl

I'd be down to help, I'd just want to find out what kind of voice to do, and would you link to my channel as well when the video comes out? And, if you're in my featured session, I'd be happy if you put me in yours too.

Hey I'm willing to voice act for your series! Though I'd like more info on the script. But anyway sent you a contact request over on Skype. 8D

I'd be down to help, I'd just want to find out what kind of voice to do, and would you link to my channel as well when the video comes out? And, if you're in my featured session, I'd be happy if you put me in yours too.

Oh absolutely, I'd put everyones channels in the description for each episode, I'm all about helping the community out like I've been here for 2 or so years. And about the voice, I'm truly not sure what I want for each charector but there are 20+ roles being offered for this season alone (some are reocuring) so there may be double casting or there might be recasting the same actor into a new role the following season.

Back