Gaming Looking For Someone To Run A Gaming Channel With

alilouk

Hiya Yttalk community and fellow youtube content creators!

I am on here today looking for someone who is willing to start a youtube gaming channel with me. I currently have a channel with 579 subs and really do not want to let go of it, however, I have noticed being a 14 year old high school student, I cannot upload daily... at least not on my own.

Therefor I would like to invite you guys to come join me in creating a new YT channel, with near-daily uploads. Ofcourse I will be keeping my main YT channel and I think you would do the same, however I think this would be a fantastic collab opportunity aswell as delivering amazing fresh content while still handling school work and the pressure that comes with it.

This is all I ask/looking for,

1) Dedication: I am looking for someone who wont just woke away from the channel, and that you will remain dedicated to the channel for a long time.

2) Quality: Good mic, good attitude, good sense of humor, good PC/Console with NO LAG. I am also looking for an overall nice guy.

3) I am looking for up to 3 people (4 including me)

4) Good English

5) Skype Or Discord

That's All!! All you have to do to apply is just let me know by replying to this thread with your name (What you want me to call you), your youtube channel, your skype/discord, age and timezone!

Hope to have this project on the road ASAP with your help!

-Alilouk

I wouldn't mind joining; I also have a friend who could join in the videos although he probably won't record unless he gets a better software.
My discord is MutantCreeper36#9173

Back