Music Looking for someone that can dance

DJ Xfinity

Hey guys I'm looking for someone to dance to one of my tracks for at least 1-2 minutes or if you want the whole song. I make Dubstep/Electronic/Suspense music. I more like a Savant/Knife Party producer. The person that dances to one of my tracks will be on my OFFICIAL twitter timeline and Facebook! I will be looking forward to find people here! :)

Hey guys I'm looking for someone to dance to one of my tracks for at least 1-2 minutes or if you want the whole song. I make Dubstep/Electronic/Suspense music. I more like a Savant/Knife Party producer. The person that dances to one of my tracks will be on my OFFICIAL twitter timeline and Facebook! I will be looking forward to find people here! :)
Hey I know one channel on YouTube, his channel name is TigerFireTV, you can check out one of his videos, he is dancing!

Thanks if you know any other person that can dance, please notify me as soon as possible.:)
Sure bro. I think there are many youtubers who love dancing, you can write the name of song and DANCE in the search bar, you'll see many people! notify me if you liked TigerFireTV dance :D

QUOTE="Jawad Soomro, post: 1449226, member: 36241"]Sure bro. I think there are many youtubers who love dancing, you can write the name of song and DANCE in the search bar, you'll see many people! notify me if you liked TigerFireTV dance :D[/QUOTE]
He dances reaaly great! I just sended him a message! And thanks for the tip man! Your great! :D

Back