Music Looking for some Singers and Video Editor to make videos

Hi All,

As I'm currently still new to Youtube i wouldn't mind teaming up with someone to cover music videos with as i like to keep up to date with music of any genre really. Im looking for either male or female singers doesn't have to be in same country as if we get a video editor/producer on board he can help us put them together etc.. Something bit like (Continumm) i've seen on Youtube as it seems pretty cool

Anyone welcome and we'll take it from there give it a go.

if you find some people to sing I can edit clips together ect like in Continuums videos. My twitter is @RealCynix and my Discord is Cynix #2132 cant wait to here from you.

I'm also very active here if you don't have any of those.

if you find some people to sing I can edit clips together ect like in Continuums videos. My twitter is @RealCynix and my Discord is Cynix #2132 cant wait to here from you.

I'm also very active here if you don't have any of those.

Ok mate we'll stay in touch on here as i don't have any of them
Sorry

Alright but if your planning on doing a channel in this way I suggests expanding what social media outlets you are connected on to allow more diversity in what people can see from you not just what is seen in videos :) just a tip, don't have to if you don't want to. Also, I'm quite active here so just msg me if you need anything :)

Alright but if your planning on doing a channel in this way I suggests expanding what social media outlets you are connected on to allow more diversity in what people can see from you not just what is seen in videos :) just a tip, don't have to if you don't want to. Also, I'm quite active here so just msg me if you need anything :)

Hey, sorry for the late reply just been busy with work however yeah ill look into this still trying to find a good pace in my house to cover as i always hear echo when i record, i do have a pop filter and a studio booth but still not having much look, however when i do another cover ill send it over too you and see what you could do with it

Thanks

that sucks about the echo I'm not 100% sure how to fix that sorry. also, sound great what info do u want/need from me?

Back