Looking For Small YouTubers

Im a small Youtuber. Kind of new too so... Can I?
Hello i am looking for small time YouTubers out there for a podcast. Basically what it is is that it will promote your channel. now i am not super big either i only have 270 subs. But i would like to interview some youtubers of every genre probably over skype. But anyways i think it will be a kool idea to meet new people in the YouTube community and to help promote those that could use a bit of a shout out.
So anyways respond to this thread and well hopefully setup a date and time where we can chat you can promote your channel

-Neo

Hello i am looking for small time YouTubers out there for a podcast. Basically what it is is that it will promote your channel. now i am not super big either i only have 270 subs. But i would like to interview some youtubers of every genre probably over skype. But anyways i think it will be a kool idea to meet new people in the YouTube community and to help promote those that could use a bit of a shout out.
So anyways respond to this thread and well hopefully setup a date and time where we can chat you can promote your channel

-Neo
I'm up for this. I used to get a reasonable number of gaming views but now have a new channel for travel videos sharing my experiences.
Let me know if this interests you.

/tomxhow

-Neo

I would be up for this, my skype is lukemcilroy

-Neo
I'm up for this. Link to my channel is below. Get more daily views on my website than I have youtube subscribers. Have way more instagram followers than youtube also.

Keen to promote myself somehow.

Let me know the details.

I know there has been a lot of responses and I'm not even sure if tis is still open but I'm interested!
Check out my channel to see if you're actually interested in what I do (probably not but ..!)
I don't have Skype right now, But I can get it (I have an account, Just not downloaded on my computer)
It depends what you want me to do, I'm not very good at speaking ;~;

let me know!:)

Sup, this could possibly be a lot of banter so if you're interested, you can add me on Skype: thedarkesthumour and who knows what magic could happen... ;)

Back