Music Looking for singers/rappers to colaborate

Giedre

I've Got It
Looking for someone to collaborate with :)
I love singing, rapping and I also write my original songs.
I would love to make a duet or something like that!
If you are interested, let me know!

I love singing, many people say I RAP VERY WELL. I also write my own songs, but I need an artist to sing those songs for me to produce a masterpiece. So any song in your mind?

I love singing, many people say I RAP VERY WELL. I also write my own songs, but I need an artist to sing those songs for me to produce a masterpiece. So any song in your mind?

we could make something together... I don't know :) but I want to hear you out actually!!

we could make something together... I don't know :) but I want to hear you out actually!!
Yaa we can actually work out. Do you mean to say you wanna watch my singing video? Well I can't post link here, my channel name is jawad soomro and the video is "WHY NOT ME" by Enrique Iglesias.

Yaa we can actually work out. Do you mean to say you wanna watch my singing video? Well I can't post link here, my channel name is jawad soomro and the video is "WHY NOT ME" by Enrique Iglesias.
GOING TO CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW :))

hey there My "name" is King Martinez, i am a new lyricist looking to collab. i write original lyrics and do everything else in the music making process like audio and video editing, i have done a few collaborations, recently got a new home studio and equipment. really lookin forward to hearin back from you. im also in the process of making an ep if you want to be on it

Hi I like your voice I'm interested in collabing, I write sing and rap as well. I've subbed! Like your voice a lot!

Back