Request Looking for Simple Channel Logo and Banner (Will Pay!)

Wrath of Kahan

Hey Guys!

I just want a simple logo and banner, I don't have exact ideas so you guys can take liberty with the designs. For the logo I just want BRAKA in big letter in front of a darker background. For the banner, I just want BRAKA GAMING with a dark background with maybe an action potential line? My handwriting is horrible but I added a picture just to show how simple the logo would be. I don't need a whole bunch of gaming pictures thrown in the banner, I prefer something simplistic and sleek looking. I trust you guys on the color scheme and anything else, I don't know the usual prices for these requests, but I trust the integrity of the community to not overcharge me a ridiculous price :)

I'm super new to this so if there is any information I forgot then just let me know! Also thanks in advance :)

Also, I can pay with Pay Pal or Venmo lol

- Braka Gaming

Attachments

• 20180118_164506.jpg
    20180118_164506.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 18
Thank you guys for responding! Someone messaged within an hour of me posting and is currently working on something for me. If I am unsatisfied with the product or they take too long I will definitely contact you guys!

Back