Gaming Looking for Serious PS4 Gamers to Collab with.

HeyItsMoses

Hey everyone

I'm looking for people to collaborate with, but it can't just be with anyone. You gotta be serious with your gaming, and with your channel. I'm talking about great lighting, great audio, great video, and just overall great content, plus a legitimate wallpaper, icon, intros, call to actions, etc. I'm taking this s**t seriously, and I expect the person that I collaborate with does the same.

So here are a few requirements for what I'm looking for:
- MUST have a YouTube channel. (duh)
- MUST have a PS4. (I game mainly on this, so it only makes sense).
- MUST be 21 years or older. (I'm 28, so I want you to be at least old enough to drink...legally! lol)
- MUST have high quality professional content.
- MUST be creating content at least once a week.
- MUST have a decent size following.
- MUST

If you got all of these, and if you're interested, keep reading..

When it comes to collaborating, here are the games that I have that are multiplayer.
- The Last of Us
- Helldivers
- Driveclub
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Black Ops 3
- Uncharted (Playing Beta at the moment).
Future games:
- The Division
- Uncharted 4
- Alienation

If you have any of these games, great! If you don't, do not fret. I'm more than willing to check out a different game that you have, as long as it's interesting.

So, if you guys want to collaborate, than please respond here, or even faster, send me a message on Instagram: heyitsmosesgaming.

Moses
Lets play some fuckin games!

I'm down,I'm 24 and I been making videos for 10 years,Gaming vids for 2,I just started so I ain't got the following yet but I own My own gaming team/Family called KD and where partnered with a group called MMOB so where about over 300strong, great people,where having a huge release of are content in January,if your down to team up hmu.

Back