Gaming Looking for people to collaborate with on PC/PS4!

You read my freaking mind Guppey. Lets do this. Im 21. I got the PS4 and the games and dope PC and can buy that easy. HMU dude seriously. All I am about is having fun and producing high quality content which I am constantly trying to improve day in and day out.
Saw your YT btw, keep that up my dude! HMU!

So many replies. Mine will be lost in the ocean of comments. I do play a few of those games bro and need to collab soon or else i'll freak out. Let me know if you want to. Add me on steam TravJamHunt same with my channel. THx

I'm a PC gamer and I'm down to colab dont have the PS4, I meet the qualifications and i look forward to colabing with you

What's up, i play on PC: CSGO, GMOD
ps4: bo3 and GTA V and i'll send my link through something else like steam or something

Yo, i have 102 subs and I also have all of those games you mentioned for both PC and PS4.
What i use to record:
Elgato HD60 Pro
Rode Podcaster
Logitech C920

Thanks,

Yo, i have 102 subs and I also have all of those games you mentioned for both PC and PS4.
What i use to record:
Elgato HD60 Pro
Rode Podcaster
Logitech C920

Thanks,
Since he isn't responding to the thread, would you want to do the PC games? that goes out to every1 else waiting on a response 2!

Back