Vlog Looking for people in the UK to collaborate with

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
I'm Josh , i am 22 years old and make vlog type videos consistently on my channel. As well as travelling with Youtubers i would like to do more collaborations. If you are in the UK and want to start a project `either travel or collaborations let me know. Me and another youtuber are planning a 2 week trip around Europe next year and we are looking for more Youtubers to join us.

Let me know if any of this is of interest.

I'd love to do a vlog collab with you! I saw on another post that you're from Manchester, and I live near Leeds, so we could totally set something up!

This is exactly the sort of thing i wanna do. I really wanna start getting into vlogging and im from the UK currently living in Europe but moving back this year hopefully. Thinking of starting vlogging and travellong videos but i prefer group stuff but sadly im alone.

Hello!!!
I'd love to do some collabs with everyone too!!
At the moment I've been doing travel vlogs from my year Abroad in Shanghai and I'm currently on holidays back in England. I'm going up to Leeds next tuesday also if anyone is interested let me know?
You can email me at: adventuressabroadd@gmail.com
Thanks guys:)
Nicole Santos

This thread is from 2015. Please do not bump old threads as it is likely the collaboration has been completed. Instead, please create newer threads to help show the collaboration is still active. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back