Gaming Looking For PC Collaborators For Overwatch, GMod, Tabletop Simulator and More

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for short and long-term collaborations on PC. Currently, I'm creating videos on Overwatch (primarily commentaries however I would like to post more gameplays as well), GMod (primarily prop hunt, but open to others), and Tabletop Simulator (cards against humanity and a few others).

A bit about me and what I'm looking for:
-I'm 30 yrs old, in Eastern Standard Time (EST) and would prefer to find players who are 25+ (though I can be flexible if it is the right personality) who are available most nights 7-10pm EST for recording and weekends as well.
-I take a lot of pride in both the content of my channel as well as the overall production values and would prefer to find someone who also has a lot of pride in what they create.
-Trying to find friendly and light-hearted people with fun personalities who can joke around with one another without coming off as brash (think a la SeaNanners, Chilled Chaos, ZeRoyalViking, etc...)

Please take a look at my channel in my profile in order to get an idea of what types of videos I have produced so far.

If interested, please reach out to me either via private message on my channel or on twitter (@realtoastgaming).

I appreciate your time!

-Toast

The only game i have in common with yours is Gmod, but i am considering getting Overwatch. However, i am only 16 lol xD

The only game i have in common with yours is Gmod, but i am considering getting Overwatch. However, i am only 16 lol xD
Thank you for the response. I'm really trying to keep it to at least 21+ for the purposes of general conversation (things in common) and a few other reasons.

Hi i am also looking for others to collab with, sadly i have none of the games you listed but i am sure we can find something we both have.

I am 25 years old, do have a look at my channel and let me know if your interested, thanks! :)

oh and the time difference may be a problem but i am known to be up very late so it may not be XD

Hello, instead of posting my info again please look for my post about collaborators titled: "Serious artist wanting to grow through collaboration" it is just a couple below this thread. I like what I read and it seems like a good fit if you think so too contact me on twitter.

aye man i do gmod, dead by daylight, and brawlhalla. would love to collab with you sometime.

Back