GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
I'm looking for people interested in collabing with me. Heres some things you need to know before asking.

- My channel consists of mostly Comedy / Trolling type stuff.

- My channel is not PG-13 what so ever.

- You must have at least 1500+ subscribers.

- You must not take anything to heart. Most of my friends are trolls but the funny type of trolls.

- We mostly record CSGO, GMOD, and Overwatch content. However we like to mess around a lot so if you're the type of person to blow up over losing on games then this isn't the collab you're going to want.[DOUBLEPOST=1487978149,1487899333][/DOUBLEPOST]Still looking.

uhhhhhhh your channel only has 215 subscribers, which is extremely far off from the 2000+ you claimed in the thread title.

uhhhhhhh your channel only has 215 subscribers, which is extremely far off from the 2000+ you claimed in the thread title.

Agreed. If you are going to claim you have a lot of subscribers. at least back it up with statistics. Everyone loves making content with others, but no one will record with a liar.[DOUBLEPOST=1488143146,1488143023][/DOUBLEPOST]and collaboration isn't about having the most subscribers. It's about building friendships. I know people that have had 4000 subscribers who recorded with 200 subscribers and now they both have over 400,000 Subscribers. Don't limit your options by the number of subscribers. that gets you no where.

Did you not notice that he has two different channels?
He edited it after he said that. The 2000 subscribers is probably not his actual youtube account, probably one of the people he records with. Sad though he states has to have over 1500 subcribers but every single person he has in his crew has less then 215 subscribers minus 1 dude that has 1300.

He edited it after he said that. The 2000 subscribers is probably not his actual youtube account, probably one of the people he records with. Sad though he states has to have over 1500 subcribers but every single person he has in his crew has less then 215 subscribers minus 1 dude that has 1300.
i can confirm that he did not edit it after your post, i made a post like that but then deleted it after i saw there was 2. i was going to make that post before any other comment. Dont like to make yourself sound less stupid.

Back